At the close of each year, we enjoying taking a moment to reflect on what content resonated most deeply with employers. This year we saw employers placing more emphasis on their people strategy, thinking big picture about how to best engage their people and grow their business. Check out what human resources teams are thinking about with our most popular blogs from this year.
- The Dos and Don'ts of Communication in the Workplace by Nicole Wood
Each person at your workplace is unique, and so is the way they like to communicate and be communicated with.
- How to Recognize Employees without Giving a Promotion by Mike Bensi
A promotion doesn't have to be the only option to recognize a high-performing employee.
- Preventive Care Saved My Life by Laura Butler
Whether you know it or not, you and your organization have the power to save lives. I know because I'm one of the lives that has been saved.
- How to Create Happy Quitters by Alli Isaacs
It's inevitable that employees will leave their organizations at some point. So what can we do to create "happy quitters"?
- Workplace Trends for 2017 [Video] by Paul Ashley
While a new year often brings uncertainty, we know that the best plan is to stick with what we know works: Working with a multi-year strategy and adjusting to course alterationsas they come.
- The Survival Guide to Open Enrollment: The Sequel by Jon Stropes and Alicia Kurtz
We went straight to our Advisors, Managing Directors, and team leaders for their candid suggestions of how to make it through the ultra-busy OE season.
- Use Your People Strategy as Your Competitve Advantage by Mike Bensi
Companies have two ways to gain an advantage over others looking for the same talent: Pay the most or be so different it's easy to draw in and keep top talent.
- Elevating HR During a Time of High Business Growth by Caitlin McGinty
During high business growth, companies often focus on fundraising, innovation, and even survval; but there can remain challenges around employee retention and attraction. Learn how you can elevate your HR Team to support talent.
- Performance Series 1: High Performance Culture and Its Essential Components by John Harris
A consistent trait of high performing organizations is that they actively evolve their cultures with forethought and planned intentions.
- Dangers of Paying Too Much by Julie Bingham
There are dangers and downsides to "overpaying" people beyond just your bottom line. Learn how paying too much can affect both employers and employees.